Portland’s Most Awesome Weekly Newspaper. Covering Portland news, politics, music, food & drink, comedy, cannabis, film, and arts; plus the most extensive movie times, club calendars, and blogs. If you want to really learn about the Portland Oregon lifestyle and see behind the curtain on what really matters here, especially if you are thinking about relocating to the Portland area, please click on the headline links which will take you to the Portland Mercury website. And of course, the posts are from the Portland Mercury Blog and we have no control of the content.
- Victory Bar to Close Its Doors Forever Tonight
- Live Review: Shawn Mendes at Moda Center, Wed June 12, 2019
- Shaft Review: A Master Class in Toxic Masculinity and Shitty Movie-Making
- Unity Center Nurses Allowed to Hold Union Election
- Portland Police Ask Public For Information on Death of Titi Gulley
- Portland’s Team Dresch Is Reclaiming Their Role As a Kickass Beacon of Hope for the LGBTQ+ Community
- Good Morning, News: Trump Hides Census Docs, US Women's Soccer vs. Patriarchy, and Lots of Cats Licking Ice Cream
- Controversial Lents Neighborhood Group Touts Visit by Federal Immigration Official at Upcoming Meeting
- As Your Apartment Melts into a Boiling Puddle of Molten Glass and Smoking Brick, Here Are the Best Movies to See Excuses to Sit in Air Conditioning
- Wm. Steven Humphrey’s Adventures in Newspapering: Hello, Queer Here!
Are you looking to sell a property in the Vancouver, Washington area?
Here is a free home valuation guide!