Though Eugene is a bustling city and is one of the three largest cities in Oregon there is a lot to say for the beautiful sights and nature. Along with the cityscape, you can find some stunning outdoor attractions such as lush parks, arboretums to a bird of prey sanctuary and so much more!
For sightseeing, the best place to begin is on the expansive University of Oregon campus. An excellent art museum, the historic track at Hayward Field, and a natural history museum are all on the beautiful University grounds.
To mention a few stunning places where you can take in the beauty of nature and enjoy the outdoors take a look below!
Must See Outdoor Attractions in Eugene
1. Alton Baker Park – 100 Day Island Rd, Eugene, OR 97401 – Open Daily From 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM
2. Eugene Saturday Market – 126 E 8th Ave, Eugene, OR 97401 – Open Saturdays From 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
3. Cascades Raptor Center – 32275 Fox Hollow Rd, Eugene, OR 97405 – Open From 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Closed Monday)
4. Hendricks Park – Summit Ave &, Skyline Blvd, Eugene, OR 97403 – Open Daily From 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
5. Mount Pisgah Arboretum – 34901 Frank Parrish Rd, Eugene, OR 97405 – Open Daily From 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM
6. Owen Rose Garden – 300 N Jefferson St, Eugene, OR 97402 – Open Daily From 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Are you looking to buy your dream home in Eugene, Oregon?
If you are a home buyer, my foremost goal is to provide you with exceptional customer service. My goals are to help you purchase the right home, make sure you don’t miss out on any homes that meet your needs and make sure you don’t pay too much for your next home. Please utilize my Eugene real estate expertise to make your home search and buying experience as stress-free and rewarding as possible.
Are you looking for a realtor in Eugene, OR? I am intimately knowledgeable with all that Eugene has to offer, and will gladly put that information to work for you as you buy or sell your home.
I hope that you enjoyed this post!