Local Events! What is going on in Vancouver and surrounding areas? Check out local attractions and upcoming events below. This is a live feed provided by The Columbian and the articles will update daily! Be sure to bookmark this page and check back often.
The Columbian is a great resource if you live in the area or are planning a visit. This daily newspaper for Vancouver, Washington and Clark County in Washington State has been established since 1890 when they released their first publication. The paper was published for the first decade as a four-page daily paper that was meant to counterweigh the local Republican newspaper “The Independent”.
The Columbian today is filled with many topics that reach all interests and views. With incredible researchers and writters, you can find topics that range from Opinions to Sports, News Headlines, Events, Business, and Lifestyle articles.
I have provided a string of articles below for local events specifically and you can read up on gallery and museum openings, find live music, local artists and entertainment, festivals, award ceremonies and events that the entire family can enjoy.
This feed will pull in posted events that will take place in Vancouver, Battle Ground, Camas-Washougal, Hazel Dell, North County, Ridgefield, and even the Salmon Creek-Felida area.
Local Events in Vancouver and Surrounding Areas
- The Master Gardener Foundation of Clark County opens for applications
- Fort Vancouver Lions Meeting
- Building Bridges Family Music Festival
- REI Wilderness Safety Training
- 26th Portland Polish Festival
- Input sought for community needs plan
- Celebratory Worship Service
- Emotions Anonymous
- Library Card Sign-Up Month
- Vancouver Farmers Market 30th Anniversary Season + a New Location
I hope that you enjoyed this article!