Local Clark County Headlines! What is happening in Vancouver and surrounding areas? Below is a live feed provided by The Columbian and the articles will update daily! Be sure to bookmark this page and check back often to keep up to date with news in your area.
The Columbian is a great resource if you live in the area or are planning a visit. This daily newspaper for Vancouver, Washington and Clark County in Washington State has been established since 1890 when they released their first publication. The paper was published for the first decade as a four-page daily paper that was meant to counterweigh the local Republican newspaper “The Independent”.
The Columbian today is filled with many topics that reach all interests and views. With incredible researchers and writers, you can find topics that range from Opinions to Sports, News Headlines, Events, Business, and Lifestyle articles.
I have provided a string of articles below for local news headlines specifically and you can read up on plant sales in the new season, public meetings, holiday closures and local events.
This feed will pull in posted events that will take place in Vancouver, Battle Ground, Camas-Washougal, Hazel Dell, North County, Ridgefield, and even the Salmon Creek-Felida area.
Local Clark County Headlines
- Tractors pull in young fans during Dozer Day
- Vancouver Public Schools bus driver calls for change after attack
- Vancouver couple believe Lyme disease played role in son’s suicide
- Vancouver networking group Impactful People NW ends with a crash
- Clark County Sheriff’s Office says no to cannabis revenue
- Public meetings for week of May 19
- For Vancouver 6-year-old, life is a walk in progress
- NTSB report offers no cause for fatal plane crash near La Center
- Weather Eye: Chances of rain may dry up in time for Memorial Day weekend
- School bands never miss a beat
- Police identify alleged Parkrose HS gunman
- Washougal girl back on her feet after 79 days in the hospital
- Everybody Has a Story: A bone to pick with Dad
- Morning Press: Dollar Tree fined; Burgerville closure; Washington is No. 1
- From the Newsroom: Projects are special way to tell stories
- Journey to St. Helens blast zone recalled
- Hathaway students raise $2,537 for Leukemia and Lymphoma society
- Students collect blankets for babies in need
- Clark County Fair Association gives scholarships
- Mountain View students show off math skills
I hope that you enjoyed this article!