Local Clark County Headlines! What is happening in Vancouver and surrounding areas? Below is a live feed provided by The Columbian and the articles will update daily! Be sure to bookmark this page and check back often to keep up to date with news in your area.
The Columbian is a great resource if you live in the area or are planning a visit. This daily newspaper for Vancouver, Washington and Clark County in Washington State has been established since 1890 when they released their first publication. The paper was published for the first decade as a four-page daily paper that was meant to counterweigh the local Republican newspaper “The Independent”.
The Columbian today is filled with many topics that reach all interests and views. With incredible researchers and writers, you can find topics that range from Opinions to Sports, News Headlines, Events, Business, and Lifestyle articles.
I have provided a string of articles below for local news headlines specifically and you can read up on plant sales in the new season, public meetings, holiday closures and local events.
This feed will pull in posted events that will take place in Vancouver, Battle Ground, Camas-Washougal, Hazel Dell, North County, Ridgefield, and even the Salmon Creek-Felida area.
Local Clark County Headlines
- City council candidates tackle pressing Vancouver issues
- Vancouver man sentenced in mother’s slaying, dismemberment
- Man gets 14 years for his role in Hockinson arson
- WSU Vancouver’s fading corpse flower could bear future fruit
- Renton man guilty in 2015 downtown Vancouver slaying
- Battle Ground massage therapist’s credentials suspended
- Wanted: Homes for furry friends
- Woodland council declines to reconsider 2020 Blooms to Brews permit
- PeaceHealth awards $33K in scholarships
- Pools part of Camas bond measure for November
- Divine Consign names 2019 grant recipients
- Vancouver police seek Neighbors on Watch volunteers
- County Council again delays ‘urban holding’ decision
- Clark County Fire District 6 firefighters honored for river rescue
- Herrera Beutler votes against condemnation of Trump’s ‘racist’ tweets
- Missing Vancouver girl found, reported safe
- Man sentenced for robberies, including at Hazel Dell bank
- Block 10 plan includes housing, retail, office space in Vancouver tower
- Crowds gather to see – and smell – corpse flower at WSUV
- Vancouver Lake closed for E. coli; cyanotoxins still present
I hope that you enjoyed this article!