Portland-Metro July 4th Weekend Events! 4th of July Weekend in Portland has a great selection of events. Plan your weekend out with the family and friends and check out any of the festivals, parades, firework shows or hit a concert! Throughout town, you will find BBQ’s, 4th of July parties, dinners and shows. If you are looking for live music or local entertainment this 4th check out the list below!
Keep in mind that this year, 4th of July falls on a Thursday, and there will be celebrations all weekend before as well!
Portland-Metro July 4th Weekend Events:
- All Weekend: Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure!
- All Weekend: Waterfront Blues Festival Schedule & Info | 100+ Acts on 4 Stages, Fireworks
- July 4: 4th of July Fireworks Cruise w/ Portland Spirit! | Portland Dinner Cruise & Columbia Gorge Sternwheeler Viewing Cruise
- July 4: Clark County Fourth @ The Fairgrounds | FREE, Battle of the Bands, Kids Activity Zone
- July 4-7: Cherryfest NW @ Salem’s Riverfront Park | Live Music, Beer, Food, Carnival, 4th of July Fireworks & More!
- July 4-7: Portland Craft Beer Festival @ The Fields Neighborhood Park | Featuring Batches Only Made in City Limits
- July 6: BLACKOUT presents Star Spangled HOUSE!! @ Kelly’s Olympian | Portland July 4th Weekend, All House, All Night w/ DJ Dragonfire & DJ Sam Tripp
2019 Independence Day Fireworks Displays will take place at Oaks Park, Pittock Mansion, Veritable Quandary, Mount Tabor, and Ross Island Bridge.
Are you looking to buy your dream home in Portland, Oregon?
Are you looking for a realtor in Portland, OR? I am intimately knowledgeable with all that Portland has to offer, and will gladly put that information to work for you as you buy or sell your home.
Please utilize my Portland real estate expertise to make your home search and buying experience as stress-free and rewarding as possible.
I hope that you enjoyed this post!